Purchases outside the contintental US - please call for shipping rates
New York state residents are charged sales tax
Terms of Sale:
The work of art seen and described above is sold by the Seller and purchased by the Buyer upon the following terms and conditions:
1. Except as otherwise provided herein or elsewhere agreed in writing, payment in full is due and payable on the date of the invoice.
2. Title of the work of art above shall not pass until payment in full has been received.
3. All applicable sales taxes have been charged on this transaction. The payment and remittance of use tax is the Buyer's obligation. Seller reserves the right to collect out-of-state sales taxes from the buyer after the sale if seller becomes assessed with them.
4. The Buyer's sole remedy for breach of any implied or express warranty therein shall be an action for rescission and, in any event, the absolute limit of the Seller's liability and responsibility hereunder shall under no circumstances exceed the total sales price and Seller shall not be responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential damages.
5. A non-exclusive right to reproduce the work of art described above is reserved by the Seller.
6. Risk or loss of the work of art described above shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery by the Seller to the address specified by the Buyer.
7. Seller unconditionally guarantees the authenticity of the work of art described above and, in the event such work proves not to be authentic as described, will accept the return of the work and return the sales price in full.
Except for the warranty of authenticity set forth above, no warranties or agreements, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, have been made by the Seller.
Select the state for shipping:
7 x 5 inches
Rehs Contemporary Galleries, Inc., New York City
Marc Scheff was born and raised in Boston, MA. He attended Harvard University where he studied Computer Science. He moved to San Francisco during the tech boom of 1999 and subsequently earned a degree in Illustration from Academy of Art University.
Marc has always loved to draw. His dad is a pediatrician and had loads of free sticky pads and pens from pharmaceutical salespeople. Marc would borrow all the free sticky note pads and pens from his dad's office and fill them with his drawings.
He moved away from art in college, assuming that art wasn't a viable career option. While working in tech he took the intro drawing class at the Academy of Art. Charcoal drawings of cubes and spheres brought back every inch of passion he had through high school. Within a few short years he had enrolled full time.
Marc spent the following years working as an artist who could wear many hats. Illustrator, concept artist, game builder, group project cruise director, even creative director and art director. He continues on with many of these projects in his spare time.
Marc currently has work showing in in New York, Denver, and California. His current resin work earned him a solo show with Haven Gallery, a 6 person show with Rehs Contemporary, and a Gallery Award with the ARC Salon.
Marc currently lives and works in Brooklyn, NY with his wife, son, daughter, and two faithful huskies.